Full Size Class 8 Cylinder Stock Demolition Derby
1) No trucks, 4×4 cars, convertibles, commercial vehicles, or Chrysler Imperials will be permitted
2) No putting sub frames from Chrysler Imperials under any other make or model
3) Police cars are allowed.
1) All glass, chrome, carpet, and lights must be removed for safety.
2) Fenders may be trimmed only for tire clearance.
3) Only one piece of 3 inch pipe or 3 inch tubing may be used for support behind the seat.
4) Cut a 12×12 inch hole in the center of the hood.
5) You may put a number plate with your car number on the car roof so that it is easier to identify your car. Not mandatory.
6) You may place 2 or 3 bars in the windshield area in front of the driver’s view for driver’s safety. Not mandatory.
7) If the engine and/or transmission needs replaced, you may use any factory model to replace it/them.
1) Only original stock springs are allowed.
2) Adding extra leafs to the spring stack is not allowed.
3) Cars must have working suspension.
Doors and Body:
1) Doors must be secured with chains, wires or bands.
2) Only the driver’s door may be reinforced and may be welded.
1) Trailer hitches must be removed.
2) Plating or reinforcing the frame is not allowed.
3) Notching the frame is allowed but do not weld cuts.
4) Do not remove body bolts.
5) Do not reinforce A arms or tie rod ends.
6) Hump plates are not allowed.
7) No painting the frame or inner fenders. No spraying inner fenders or frame with any material such as rhino lining.
1) The gas supply must be removed from the stock area to behind the driver’s seat and securely fastened and well covered.
2) A gas tank protector can not be used.
1) You may use no more than 2 stock batteries.
1) Stock bumpers only. No seam welding and no end caps. The ends of the bumper may be trimmed.
1) Shocks must be stock and work.
1) Passenger tires only.
2) Winter treads are permitted.
3) You may use tire tubes.
4) Valve stem guards are not allowed.
5) No split rims.
1) Weld solid or chain down engine mounts are recommended.
2) A distributor and carburetor protector may NOT be used.
Hoods and Trunks:
1) Hoods must be able to be opened for inspection.
2) Hoods may be fastened with wire, chains, or bands, in 6 places. No bolts or welds.
3) Trunks may be fastened with wire, chains, or bands in 6 places. No bolts or welds.
1) Transmission coolers are allowed.
Radiator and Radiator Supports:
1) Radiators must stay in stock position.
2) Nine gauge wire from the radiator support around the bumper may be used.
3) Use of spray foam is NOT allowed.
1) Stock rear ends only.
2) You may weld the gears.
CONTACT THOMAS MOTORSPORT, LLC AT 304-889-3256 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.