Compact Class 4 & 6 Cylinder Stock Demolition Derby
No trucks or all wheel drive cars allowed. If you have an all wheel drive car you must remove either the front or rear drive shaft.
Compact cars must have a wheel base of 113 inches for front wheel drive cars and 109 inches for rear wheel drive cars.
1) All glass, chrome, carpet, and lights must be removed for safety.
2) You may put a number plate with your car number on the car roof so that it is easier to identify your car. Not mandatory.
3) Fenders may be trimmed only for tire clearance.
4) Only 1 piece of pipe, no bigger than 3 inches, may be used behind the seat.
5) Cut a 12×12 inch hole in the center of the hood.
6) Pre-bending is allowed on fresh cars.
7) NO CARBURETORS.
1) Suspension must work. NO WELDING SHOCKS OR STRUTS.
2) Tie rod ends may be reinforced. Trailing arms may NOT be reinforced.
1) Must be stock.
2) Notching the frame on the back is allowed. No welding cuts.
3) No painting the frame or inner fenders. No spraying inner fenders or frame with any material such as rhino lining.
4) No welding inner fenders to the fenders.
5) DO NOT REMOVE THE RUBBER BETWEEN THE CRADLE AND THE FRAME.
1) The gas supply must be removed from the stock area to behind the driver’s seat. You may use a boat tank, a fuel cell, or the original stock tank. The fuel tank must be securely fastened and well covered. NO GAS TANK PROTECTORS.
2) If the gas tank is in front of the axle, you do NOT need to remove and relocate it.
1) Engine must remain stock but you may replace the dog bone with steel.
1) Any size battery may be used.
2) No more than two 12 volt batteries may be used.
3) It is recommended that the battery be relocated to inside of the car and securely fastened.
1) Any 80s and newer car front bumper may be used on the front of the car only. The bumper must be bolted on. A plate may be welded to the frame to bolt the bumper to. Do not weld the bumper to the plate. Only stock bumper shocks may be used.
2) NO AFTER- MARKET BUMPERS SUCH AS DEC OR SMW ALLOWED.
1) PASSENGER CAR TIRES ONLY. Winter tread is permitted. NO REINFORCEMENT OF TIRES TO RIMS.
Hoods and Trunks:
1) Hoods may be wired, chained, or banded in 6 places. No welding or bolts allowed.
2) Trunks may be wired, chained, or banded in 6 places. No welding or bolts allowed.
3) Pre-bending is allowed on fresh cars.
1) Doors may be secured with chains, wire or bands. NO SCREWS, NO BOLTS AND NO WELDING IN OR AROUND DOORS with the exception of the driver’s door.
2) Driver’s door may be reinforced.
Radiator and Radiator Supports:
1) Radiators must stay in stock position.