Compact Class 4 & 6 Cylinder Stock Demolition Derby
No trucks or all wheel drive cars allowed. If you have an all wheel drive car you must remove either the front or rear drive shaft.
Compact cars must have a wheel base of 113 inches for front wheel drive cars and 109 inches for rear wheel drive cars.
1) All glass, chrome, carpet, and lights must be removed for safety.
2) You may put a number plate with your car number on the car roof so that it is easier to identify your car. Not mandatory.
3) Fenders may be trimmed only for tire clearance.
4) Only 1 piece of pipe, no bigger than 3 inches, may be used behind the seat.
5) Cut a 12×12 inch hole in the center of the hood.
6) Pre-bending is NOT allowed on fresh cars.
7) NO HALO BARS.
8) NO WINDOW BARS.
9) NO CARBURETORS.
1) Suspension must work. NO WELDING SHOCKS OR STRUTS.
2) Tie rod ends may NOT be reinforced.
3) Trailing arms may NOT be reinforced.
1) Must be stock.
2) Notching the frame on the back is allowed. No welding cuts.
3) No painting the frame or inner fenders. No spraying inner fenders or frame with any material such as rhino lining.
4) No welding inner fenders to the fenders.
5) DO NOT REMOVE THE RUBBER BETWEEN THE CRADLE AND THE FRAME.
1) The gas supply must be removed from the stock area to behind the driver’s seat. You may use a boat tank, a fuel cell, or the original stock tank. The fuel tank must be securely fastened and well covered. NO GAS TANK PROTECTORS.
1) Engine must remain stock but you may replace the dog bone with steel.
2) NO CARBURETORS.
1) Any size battery may be used.
2) No more than two 12 volt batteries may be used.
3) It is recommended that the battery be relocated to inside of the car and securely fastened.
1) STOCK FRONT AND BACK BUMPERS or you may run no bumpers at all.
1) PASSENGER CAR TIRES ONLY. Winter tread is permitted.
2) NO REINFORCEMENT OF TIRES TO RIMS.
Hoods and Trunks:
1) Hoods may be wired, chained, or banded in 6 places. No welding or bolts allowed.
2) Trunks may be wired, chained, or banded in 6 places. No welding or bolts allowed.
3) Pre-bending is NOT allowed on fresh cars.
1) Doors may be secured with chains, wire or bands. NO SCREWS, NO BOLTS AND NO WELDING IN OR AROUND DOORS with the exception of the driver’s door.
2) Driver’s door may be reinforced.
Radiator and Radiator Supports:
1) Radiators must stay in stock position.
CONTACT THOMAS MOTORSPORT, LLC AT 304-889-3256 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.